Celebrity Techover is a web series developed for Intel that helps consumers navigate common lifestyle challenges that were solvable with the latest technology. By showcasing famous actors and celebrities struggling with these common issues and setting them up with some pretty slick and easy solutions, we made tech less daunting and a lot more fun. The show was running for a several years, and I wrote, directed and produced a total of 4 episodes.
Celebrity Techover was an episodic web series on Intel’s web property PC.com. When I came to the project, Vitro was handling the account and brought me on to create episodes that were more dynamic, informative, and fun.
During early creative development for my first episode and while collaborating with Intel and Vitro, I stepped in to the role of Writer of the story and shot lists for the episodes, which led to an easy transition to Producer and Director, streamlining production and post production, delivering the desired results effectively and efficiently.
- develop creative and story beats with the client
- collaborated with technology partners about story and solutions
- created the story breakdown, script, and shot list for each episode
- estimating cost and time (budget and schedule) of each episode
- interviewed and hired crew members for the shoot
- sourced, negotiated and procured equipment and services
- managed the shoot and directed talent
- managed the edit, post production, and delivery of each episode